Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Writing Sample 2

Plan
Orientation: Neighbours, Inside neighbours house, Playing outside, Afternoon, Homework, Helping Son do his Homework.
Body: Silky Green Couch, Thinking Seriously, Dusk Sky.
Conclusion: As I look at the beautiful dusk sky I wonder if Max will help his son with his homework or will he let him do it himself.


Its a nice warm afternoon and I am outside playing. As I am playing I hear someone say “Listen Carefully”. Suddenly I realise its the next door neighbours.


As I go to look through the window I feel the warmth of the Sun shining upon me. When I look through the window I see Max with his Father John sitting on a green silky couch. John is helping Max do his homework. “Nine times eight = what?” says John to Max. “It = 72” says Max. As John is explaining how you solve a maths problem I look at Max. While I was looking at Max he was listening carefully and seriously.

As I look at the beautiful dusk sky I wonder if Max will help his son with his homework or will he let him do it himself.


1 comment:

  1. I like your video the turtle and the shark i kept on doing the video again and again and again.It is a good video thanks for sharing to the learning zone R2 and R3.
    By Thel

    ReplyDelete