Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Sand Castle

Plan
Orientation: Sunny day, Uncle Ve’a and Me, Building sand castles, Having fun.
Body: Building Sand Castles, Wet sand, sea washing the sand of my feet, Hot sun.
Final Comment: Kids these days are very clever at using their imagination.
Orientation:
As I walk alongside the beach I can see the sun shining upon a little boy and my uncle Ve’a.
Body:
As they start to build the sand castle I can feel the nice clean water washing the wet sand of my feet. As they put the sand into the yellow the bucket I say to myself “ I hope the tide won’t wash away their sand castle when it come backs in”.
Final comment:

As I look at them building the sand castle I say to myself “Kids these days are very clever at using their imagination”. If they didn't use their imagination what would they do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment