Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Writing Sample 1

Plan
Orientation: My uncle Ve’a and, my uncle Greg, Park, Afternoon, fresh air.
Body: Dusk sky, breeze, soccer career, famous, great player
Conclusion: Great and Famous soccer career, Fifa World Cup Fan


Its a nice warm day at the park. Suddenly i hear uncle Greg say to uncle Ve’a “Gee you are a great player”.


As I walk to try and find them I shiver because I feel the cold breeze brushing  against my face. As I get closer and closer I wonder why Greg said “Gee you are a great player”. Then I realise there talking about soccer. Finally I find them sitting on a bright orange bench under trees that look like trees in a jungle. “Hi Remy” says Greg. We are just talking about Ve’a if he wants to get a soccer career. “Who is your favourite soccer player”. “My Favourite soccer player is Lionel Messi”.”My favourite soccer player is Alexis Sanchez” I say to them. “Both of them are in Barcelona” says Ve’a.

As I look up at the fine dusk sky I say to myself “Gee I wonder if Ve’a will have a famous and great soccer career when he grows up or will he be normal person but a big soccer fan that goes to every Fifa World Cup”.

No comments:

Post a Comment